We’re calling it Planet Biltrix and we will be offering Space Shuttle tours starting Wednesday, once gravity is installed. More details later.
Thank you Teresa at Catholiberarian for nominating Biltrix for the Most Influential Blogger Award!
And now for…
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer 7 questions.
- Nominate ( no limit of nominations ) other bloggers for this award and link back to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the award requirements.
In compliance with said rules, Biltrix will now give the correct response to the following questions:
1. If you could create your own planet what would it look like? A Rubik’s Cube™ with Saturn rings.
2. If you could visit one nation you have never visited before, what nation would that be? Spain – I intend to do El Camino before I depart this vale of tears.
3. Who is your favorite saint? I have 4. James, Anthony, Augustine, and Aquinas.
4. What is your favorite animal? The Killer Whale, because I like wolves and I like dolphins and killer whales are kind of like both.
5. What is your favorite song? Christus factus est pro nobis.
Or sometimes this one…
6. If you could meet one person who is still alive who would you choose to meet? Jesus Christ.
7. Name a book that you have read (other than the bible) which has influenced your life and describe how it influenced you. St Augustine’s De doctrina Christiana. In this work, Augustine explains the principles for interpreting and preaching Sacred Scripture. I also found it to be an interpretive key to many of his other works and his thought as a whole. For that matter, all Christian philosophy afterward. And for that matter, everything else.
Now, according to rule #3 above, the bloggers I nominate have to answer 7 questions, but it does not specify which 7 questions they have to answer.
So… You have a choice.
You can either (a) answer the 7 questions I answered above or else (b) answer the 7 following questions OR (c) pick and choose 7 from among the 7 above and the 7 below. Here are 7 alternate questions for you to chose from. Choose wisely!
How many __________________ does it take to change a light bulb? (And why?)
- Influential Bloggers
- French Existentialist Philosophers
- Acts of Congress
- Baseball Umpires
And if you answer all of the last 7 correctly you’ll win a free Shuttle tour of Planet Biltrix, once gravity is installed.
And now for the lucky nominees……
- 8 Kids and a Business
- Being faithful to grace
- Reclaiming the Sacred
- Lap top on the ironing board
- Writing straight
- Trebor fairwell
- Catholic Glasses
- Whenur 64
- 1 catholic salmon
- Catholic husband
- Saintly sages
- The Interface
- Foraging Squirrel
- Jessica Hoff
And 3 in pectore. Great Bloggers who are great influencers and a big motivation to me. They know who they are.
Acts of Congress would require infinity. Buy stock in candles.
Thank you very much for the nomination! You certainly made some good choices in regards to the other nominations, and I am honored that you put me amongst them. By the way, which Anthony were you referring to as your favorite saint? God bless you!
That would be Anthony of Padua. I’ve been asking to help me find things since I was a kid, so he and I have always had a close understanding of one another.
God bless you too!
He is a great choice. He is also one of mine. 🙂
Pingback: Biltrix Discovers “puzzling” New Planet and Is Nominated for Most Influential Blogger Award - CATHOLIC FEAST - Every day is a Celebration
HI there Biltrix…your nomination comes as a complete surprise and is welcomed with humility, as I’ ve been struggling through the ‘darkness’ for some time.
Congrats on your receipt of this prize. I love your sense of humour.
Well deserved! Well deserved!
Thank you and congratulations to you and keep fighting the good fight, Catholic Salmon. You are inspiring.
That is very kind of you, and entirely beyond my merit, and therefore an act of extreme encouragement – for which I am duly grateful 🙂 xx
You’re welcome, Jessica. And I really think it’s the other way around — that your blog merits recognition is an understatement. It’s a great testament to Christian unity on the internet and this is greatly needed.
You are SO kind 😳
I shall post the answers later today 🙂
Pingback: Thank you | All Along the Watchtower
Thank you, Biltrix, for your work on this blog, so replete with profound spiritual insights and grounded in sound doctrine. God bless!
Thanks, Saintly Sages. As they say in Italy, altre tanto. Keep sharing and spreading the faith. And God bless you too!
Pingback: Thank you | nebraskaenergyobserver
Thanks, James! I like your choice of saints but on this sunny Sunday afternoon the profundity of the questions is making my brain hurt. I’ll have to think about my reply whilst lying back and enjoying the afternoon. More later…………Can’t wait to read about your planet. Does it have krypton? Are you now sporting a red cape?
Thanks, Terry. No, the planet is made of 100% certified Rubik’s Cube, but I like the red cape idea. Believe it or not, I still haven’t seen Man of Steel yet and probably won’t until it’s on DVD. But I did see Restless Heart of St Augustine in the theater on Thursday (Feast of St James) and it was GREAT. I should write a post on that. In fact, I will. If you have not seen it yet, I recommend it as a must see. More on that, Later….
Thank you my friend, I am honored to be included in this wonderful collection of bloggers. God bless you!
You’re welcome and it’s an honor to be part of this collection of great bloggers, like you. God bless you too!
Congratulations James! Very well deserved!!! God Bless. Happy Sunday!
Thanks, Teresa. Double thanks! God bless you too!
Pingback: Most Influential Blogger Award | Loopyloo's
Pingback: Most Influential Blogger Award | partneringwitheagles
Pingback: Most Influential Blogger Award X3 | Loopyloo's
Pingback: Biltrix : The Most Influencial Blogger | swissdefenceleague
Pingback: Who, us? | The (Urban-Wildlife) Interface
Pingback: Most Influential Blogger Award, thank you Anil Cm! | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Just put 2-and-2 together, James.
NOW that comment I read of yours awhile back makes sense!
Thanks, my friend…..
My pleasure, JTR. Great having you as a friend!