We’re calling it Planet Biltrix and we will be offering Space Shuttle tours starting Wednesday, once gravity is installed. More details later.
Thank you Teresa at Catholiberarian for nominating Biltrix for the Most Influential Blogger Award!
And now for…
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer 7 questions.
- Nominate ( no limit of nominations ) other bloggers for this award and link back to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the award requirements.
In compliance with said rules, Biltrix will now give the correct response to the following questions:
1. If you could create your own planet what would it look like? A Rubik’s Cube™ with Saturn rings.
2. If you could visit one nation you have never visited before, what nation would that be? Spain – I intend to do El Camino before I depart this vale of tears.
3. Who is your favorite saint? I have 4. James, Anthony, Augustine, and Aquinas.
4. What is your favorite animal? The Killer Whale, because I like wolves and I like dolphins and killer whales are kind of like both.
5. What is your favorite song? Christus factus est pro nobis.
Or sometimes this one…
6. If you could meet one person who is still alive who would you choose to meet? Jesus Christ.
7. Name a book that you have read (other than the bible) which has influenced your life and describe how it influenced you. St Augustine’s De doctrina Christiana. In this work, Augustine explains the principles for interpreting and preaching Sacred Scripture. I also found it to be an interpretive key to many of his other works and his thought as a whole. For that matter, all Christian philosophy afterward. And for that matter, everything else.
Now, according to rule #3 above, the bloggers I nominate have to answer 7 questions, but it does not specify which 7 questions they have to answer.
So… You have a choice.
You can either (a) answer the 7 questions I answered above or else (b) answer the 7 following questions OR (c) pick and choose 7 from among the 7 above and the 7 below. Here are 7 alternate questions for you to chose from. Choose wisely!
How many __________________ does it take to change a light bulb? (And why?)
- Influential Bloggers
- French Existentialist Philosophers
- Acts of Congress
- Baseball Umpires
And if you answer all of the last 7 correctly you’ll win a free Shuttle tour of Planet Biltrix, once gravity is installed.
And now for the lucky nominees……
- 8 Kids and a Business
- Being faithful to grace
- Reclaiming the Sacred
- Lap top on the ironing board
- Writing straight
- Trebor fairwell
- Catholic Glasses
- Whenur 64
- 1 catholic salmon
- Catholic husband
- Saintly sages
- The Interface
- Foraging Squirrel
- Jessica Hoff
And 3 in pectore. Great Bloggers who are great influencers and a big motivation to me. They know who they are.