My photoblogger friends at The Urban-Wildlife Interface, Ferndale, Arkansas, recently nominated Biltrix for the Sunshine Award. Thank You!
We really mean to say we’re honored, because if anyone deserves this award, it’s The Interface. For your bright outdoorsy pictures, year round, and always uplifting words to accompany it, Interface, this is for you:
Okay, just one more.
Please, give The Interface a visit, folks, and enjoy some of the most beautiful scenery and jewels of Arkansas caught on pixels. You’ll only see it on The Interface.
And now, let us proceed with…
- Use the logo in the post.
- Link to whoever nominated you.
- Write 10 pieces of information about yourself.
- Nominate ten fellow bloggers “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.”
- Leave a comment on the nominees’ blogs to tell them of the award.
In compliance with above said rules, we at Biltrix are happy to nominate, the following “positively and creatively inspiring bloggers”…
8 Kids and a Buisness http://8kidsandabusiness.wordpress.com
Loopy-Loo (Armor of God) http://loopyloo305.com
Gracie’s Quest: http://lifesearchforchrist.wordpress.com
Lame Housewife: http://lamehousewife.wordpress.com
Jessica Hoff and friends at All Along the Watchtower: http://jessicahof.wordpress.com
Comments from Cathy: http://cpgutierrez.wordpress.com
Faithfully Flawed: http://faithfullyflawed.wordpress.com/
Citizen Tom: http://citizentom.wordpress.com/
Catholic Boy Richard: http://catholicboyrich.wordpress.com/
Roses near Running waters http://rosesnearrunningwaters.wordpress.com
The Culture Monk http://culturemonk.com
I Know I made you Smile http://carldagostino.wordpress.com
Catholic Teen Apologist http://catholicteenapologetics.com/2013/12/25/merry-christmas/
To Love and Truth http://toloveandtruth.net
The Peanut Gallery: http://scpeanutgallery.com
(I’ll be getting around to complying with Rule #5 shortly)
Ten trivia items about Biltrix/James Stone:
- I’ve never watched an episode of Duck Dynasty.
- I don’t intend to ever watch a single episode of Duck Dynasty.
- English is one of the few languages where splitting infinitives is possible. That’s not why I do it. I do it because I think it sounds better, sometimes. Incidentally, I like the Oxford comma. I’ll use it once before this post is through.
- Items 1 and 2 have nothing to do with anything anyone has ever said about anyone or anything else – no further comment.
- Reality TV bores me to numbdom.
- If there were a reality TV show about me, I am very certain it would bore you beyond numbdom.
- Like all little children, I learned to sing “You Are My Sunshine” at a very young age.
- I never realized how depressing that song was until just now.
- That is a sick song to teach little children.
- It’s still a beautiful song.
- I like irony.
- I don’t like ironing.
- The song “Imagine” by John Lennon is an example of the exercise of free speech – I get it – please stop playing it now, because it’s nauseating. I still love peace, law, and order, though, and that has nothing to do with anything John Lennon ever sang, said, or wrote about. There’s my Oxford comma.
- I believe rules are meant to be followed, not broken.
- I have a hard time following rules; please, forgive me.
Now you’ll notice – and please forgive me for this – I nominated more than 10 bloggers for the Sunshine Award. Why? Because Sunshine is one of those things that spreads itself far and wide, so I felt that this award was meant to be spread further. I could have nominated more, and would still like to, but that’s your job. Spread the Sunshine!
As always, there are a couple of nominees in immo pectore (a phrase popes tend to use when they nominate people for things, so I thought I’d use it here too) and they know who they are.
Now, here’s a challenge. How many sunshine songs can you name? Here’s just one more to just brighten your day! 🙂