In this short video, Fr John Bartunek skillfully answers this question.
Fr John is a personal friend of mine and I enjoyed working with him in the seminary where we were both professors for a number of years. If you’ve been following this blog long enough, you are already familiar with some of his stuff that I’ve shared here. He is the priest featured in the conversion story, “From Atheism to the Priesthood.” In case you missed that story, here is a link to the article and a few others articles and resources that you might find interesting.
- From Atheism to the Priesthood
- Straight Talk about Contraception
- Fr John’s blog: Catholic Spiritual Direction
- Fr John’s other blog: Uncle Eddy’s Saint of the Day
- Fr John’s Book (Best-Seller): The Better Part — A Christ Centered Resource for Personal Prayer (Amazon.com)